"I ski better than I walk. Adrenaline is my drug"
|Date of Birth:||22.06.1981|
How did I first get into Freeriding?
Freeskiing is my passion before anything else, I love that feeling of freedom when you're up in the mountains. I do care a lot about security and that responsibility involved is an endless learning.
What are your goals?
Being Freeride World Tour Champion
Skiing strong till I get old
My Top 3
- Freeskiing world tour champion (2006 & 2007)
- Sickbird award in Jackson Hole (2007)
- First ever victory in Telluride (2007)
Summits / Regions
- North face Bellecôte, couloir Pépin, Savoie (France)
- Grande Casse, couloir des Italiens (France)
- Aiguille rouge, couloir de l'équipe (France)
Mammut means to me:
The best products for security on the market.
My Mammut products:
- Avalanche Airbags
- PULSE Barryvox