|Responsible for mammut.ch |
|Mammut Sports Group AG |
Head office Switzerland
|Authorized management representative|
|Dr. Oliver Pabst (CEO), |
Commercial Registry Office Kanton Aargau
VAT identification number:
|Tel. +41 (0) 62 769 81 81 |
Fax. +41 (0) 62 769 83 92
Thank you for your interest in the Mammut Sports Group AG and for visiting www.mammut.ch
Content of web page
The Mammut Sports Group AG (the web pages operator) regularly checks and updates the information on its web pages. Despite all its diligence, the Mammut Sports Group AG can accept no liability or guarantee for the topicality, accuracy, completeness or quality of any information made available online. All offers are subject to change and non-binding. The website operator expressly reserves the right to alter, amend or delete individual pages or the entire online offer without prior notice, or to cease publication temporarily or permanently.
References and links
The Mammut Sports Group AG is not responsible for the content of external web pages linked to the online offer of the Mammut Sports Group AG, e.g. via hyperlinks. This also applies to all third party entries made in guests books, discussion forums, pin boards and mailing lists set up by the web pages operator.
Copyright and trademark law
The contents and structure of the Mammut Sports Group AG website are protected by copyright. Copyright conditions also prohibit the reproduction of graphics, sound documents, visuals, film and video excerpts and texts in other electronic, or printed media and publications without the express permission of the Mammut Sports Group AG.
Copyright ©2016 Mammut Sports Group AG – All rights reserved.
Data Protection Provisions
Mammut Sports Group AG takes seriously any concerns regarding data protection, and gathers, processes and uses your personal data exclusively in compliance with the principles described below, and in observance of the applicable data protection laws.
A. Responsible agencies
- The body responsible for the collection, processing and usage of your personal information within the meaning of the Federal Data Protection Act is Mammut Sports Group AG, Birren 5 CH- 5703 Seon, Switzerland ("Mammut").
B. Gathering and storage of personal data
- Personal information shall be all details relating to a specific or identifiable individual. This shall include, for example, your name, your phone number and your postal and email addresses.
- We will only collect personal information that you voluntarily disclose to us.
- The personal information disclosed by you (title, name, address, email address, phone number) shall be lawfully saved in accordance with the provisions of the data protection legislation. Your data will of course be treated as confidential.
D. Google Analytics
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies, text files that are stored on your computer, to enable analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookies about your use of this website is generally transferred to a Google server in the USA and is saved there.
- You are also able to prevent the data generated by cookies and about your use of the website (including your IP address) from being submitted to Google and furthermore prevent Google from processing this data by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
E. Right to Inspect, Correct, Block or Delete
- In accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act, you are entitled to inspect the data stored about you free of charge and, where applicable, to correct, block or delete such data.
- Your information will be deleted if you have not expressly consented to the further processing and usage of your data. You may revoke your consent to the collection, processing and use of your information at any time with effect for the future.
- In the event of further queries regarding data protection and the processing of your personal data, for information or to exercise your right of correction, blocking or deletion, or to revoke your consent, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by email. A simple email will suffice for this. Alternatively, you may also register your concerns as "Questions for the webmaster" under Contact at www.mammut.ch/contact
- Mammut Sports Group AG hereby reserves the right to amend these data protection provisions from time to time.
- These data protection provisions shall be governed by Swiss law with the exclusion of the provisions concerning the conflict of laws.
Last updated on 01.03.2016