Base Jump Touring Pants Women
High-end ski touring pants made from robust and abrasion-resistant schoeller ftc material. The material's flat structure helps to prevent snow from adhering while the integrated snow skirt stops snow penetrating from below. The extensive Keprotech reinforcement inserts ensure a long lifetime. The splash-proof side ventilation zips are perfect for letting off steam.
Characteristics / Features
- Double-weave ski touring pants with abrasion-resistant outer material and brushed reverse side for extra warmth on cold days
- Water-repellent outer material
- The coldblack® treatment makes dark colors behave almost like light colors, and reflect up to 80% of the sunlight
- Edge and crampon protection with robust reinforcement material
- Easily adjustable suspenders for enhanced comfort
- Integrated gaiters
- High-cut waist protects kidneys
- 2 side pockets, 1 seat pocket
- Side ventilation with mesh inserts
- Preformed knees
schoeller® technology, Double Weave, dry and grainy touch, roughened back, elastic, robust; with eco-friendly ecorepel® treatment – which means that water drips off the surface, bluesign® approved fabric.
Outer Material: Elastane 9 %, Polyamide 91 %