T Advanced GTX® Men
Based on the successful T Aenergy GTX hiking boot, this model features a high proportion of velours leather and a slightly softer design. The very comfortable fit remains the same and is supported by high-quality Hybrid Shell, liquid rubber protection, EVA wedge with integrated Mammut Rolling Concept and the patented Base Fit lacing system. It also features individually cushioning memo foam, the vibram Scale sole with its scale-like design, rubber protection at the tips and the functional GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear membrane.
|Weight for UK size 8.5 (per shoe):||623|
Characteristics / Features
|Weight for UK size 8.5 (per shoe):||623|
- Free-sliding webbing transfers the power from the lacing area to the soleImproved support from the shoeEnhanced security and comfort
- The patented Mammut sole concept with customized support and cushioning to support natural foot roll, and thus prevent fatigue (danger of twisting).
- Premium quality foam cushioning which is worked into the instep, shin, and ankles of many Mammut models. The foam has excellent elasticity and returns to its original shape after being subject to intensive loads.
- Rubber toe cap
- The Soft Shell textile worked into Mammut shoes is tailored for robust footgear, abrasion resistant and waterproof, without compromising its positive Soft Shell characteristics (excellent breathability, wind-proof, water-resistant, expandability).
- Together with the proven flexible ribs, the scale-like arrangement of the lugs on this hiking sole ensure maximum grip on all kinds of terrain and rounded, gentle rolling behaviour.
- Board lasted
- Constructed from a blend of supple inner and tough outer materials, which means the boot is hard only where necessary and can be designed to fit the foot for enhanced comfort.
- Zones featuring Liquid Rubber reinforcements safeguard the footwear against abrasion and damage. This rubber is applied when wet and is lighter than conventional rubber rands.
- Honeycomb-structured, multi-layer liner fabricEffective moisture absorption, fast drying performanceAbrasion-resistant and cushioning
Creates suitable support and damping on specific areas of the footOptimizes natural anti-roll behaviourReduces fatigue (danger of twisting the ankle)Sole concept designed to orthopaedic findingsReduces the weight of the sole
Liquid Rubber Protection
Liquid rubber applicationProtection against abrasion and damage to materialLighter than rubber
Very light Phylon wedge (EVA = Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) with exceptionally good damping properties
GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear
100% guaranteed waterproofnessGood breathability
Guarantees an individual fitPads the foot on the instep, shinbone and ankle
Free-sliding webbing transfers the power from the lacing area to the soleImproved support from the shoeEnhanced security and comfort
Sole tread technology developed in cooperation of Mammut with vibramThe lugs and ribs are inspired by the scaly armour of the pangolin
Honeycomb-structured, multi-layer liner fabricEffective moisture absorption, fast drying performanceAbrasion-resistant and cushioning
Material Leather 1
Velours leather, or suede leather, is obtained by an internal split of the hide/skin. Thanks to its rough surface structure it is highly abrasion resistant and breathable. Depending on the required finish, Velours leather can be waxed, brushed or left untreated.
GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear
100% guaranteed waterproof thanks to premium quality high-fitting, sealed, insert socks made of PTFC (PolyTetraFluorCarbone). The Performance version offers excellent breathability with average warming ability.
vibram Scale sole
Multi-directional, mid-height lugs, arranged in a scale formation and self cleaning (Scale technology) Proven Mammut Rolling Technology with flexible ribs
Shoes must be protected from water, wet conditions and dirt. Since wet conditions and dirt affect leather's natural properties, such as temperature control and comfort, shoe care is a very important area.
- Use a brush to remove any dirt, or brush the shoe under running water to remove persistent soiling
- Leather cleaning products are not recommended since the soap damages the waterproofing treatment
- After cleaning the shoes, rub in the appropriate wax or silicone-based care products or polish them using a soft brush
- Dry leather needs nutrients in the form of wax (no grease or oil). Apply a very thin layer and then work into the leather
- The application of wax makes nubuk or velours leather appear darker and smoother. Liquid care products maintain the leather's original appearance for longer, but provide fewer nutrients
- The best way to clean the lining (textile, GORE-TEX® and leather) is using lots of cold water and a sponge. The lining retains high quantities of salt from perspiration. In the long term, these can have a damaging effect on textiles and leather lining materials.
- A waterproofing treatment should be applied regularly to footwear. We recommend sprays without fluorcarbone, the surrounding says thank you!
- Waterproofing treatments work best when applied immediately after cleaning, once the shoe is completely dry. To ensure maximum performance, we recommended reapplying a waterproofing treatment the day before a tour.
- Waterproofing is important to keep your feet dry. Leather or textiles saturated with dirt and water are no longer able to breathe, resulting in increased perspiration.
- To achieve optimal resistance to water and dirt, the waterproofing treatment should be applied to clean and dry leather. Clean the shoes first.
- The waterproofing treatment can be applied as soon as the leather is completely dry.
- Spray the shoes thoroughly in a well-ventilated room or in the open air, using slow and even movements, from a distance of around 20 cm.
- Wait until the shoes are completely dry before wearing them. 100 percent protection will be achieved after around 24 hours.
If leather is not cared for regularly, it becomes hard and brittle and its appearance suffers. Shoe care is important to prevent this. This makes the leather pliant, flexible and keeps it looking good. Regular care also prevents the appearance of small cracks.
- Remove shoelaces and insoles.
- Carefully remove dirt from the shoes using a brush. For persistent soiling, you can also brush the shoes under running water. Do not use any cleaning products. Soap damages leather.
- Stuff cleaned leather shoes with newspaper, and change the newspaper regularly. This helps them to dry faster. (N.B. GORE TEX-lined shoes dry better without any newspaper inside them)
- Wait until the leather is completely dry, before treating them.
Our feet can be encased in our shoes for up to 16 hours during long hikes, bicycle tours or a long working day. Sweat accumulates in socks and shoes. The comforting warmth of this enclosed damp environment creates the ideal breeding ground for germs. Regular application of freshening products helps to keep the inside of your shoes fresh and clean.
If stored properly, a shoe retains its shape and function for a longer period. Never store shoes when they are wet or dirty. This makes the leather brittle.
- After wearing, store shoes with tongues fully open and insoles removed in a shady, dry and well-ventilated area
- Shoe trees should always be placed in dry shoes before storage
- Never store shoes when they are wet, or in poorly ventilated places, such as in a car, a plastic bag or a cellar
- Do not dry near a source of heat (fire, hot stove, etc.)
- Shoes with leather linings can be stuffed with newspaper. Shoes with a GORE-TEX lining dry faster without any newspaper inside
All shoe sizes are shown in UK sizes.
|FOOTWEAR - UNISEX|
|3.5||36||5.0||4.5||220 (2.0)||220 (2.0)|
|4||36 2/3||5.5||5.0||225 (2.0)||225 (2.0)|
|4.5||37 1/3||6.0||5.5||230 (2.0)||230 (2.0)|
|5||38||6.5||6.0||235 (2.0)||235 (2.0)|
|5.5||38 2/3||7.0||6.5||240 (2.0)||240 (2.0)|
|6||39 1/3||7.5||7.0||245 (2.0)||245 (2.5)||245 (2.0)|
|6.5||40||8.0||7.5||250 (2.0)||250 (2.5)||250 (2.0)|
|7||40 2/3||8.5||8.0||255 (2.0)||255 (2.5)||255 (2.0)|
|7.5||41 1/3||9.0||8.5||260 (2.0)||260 (2.5)||260 (2.0)|
|8||42||9.5||9.0||265 (2.0)||265 (2.5)||265 (2.0)|
|8.5||42 2/3||10.0||9.5||270 (2.0)||270 (2.5)||270 (2.5)|
|9||43 1/3||10.5||10.0||275 (2.0)||275 (2.5)||275 (2.5)|
|9.5||44||11.0||10.5||280 (2.5)||280 (2.5)|
|10||44 2/3||11.5||11.0||285 (2.5)||285 (2.5)|
|10.5||45 1/3||12.0||11.5||290 (2.5)||290 (2.5)|
|11||46||12.5||12.0||295 (2.5)||295 (2.5)|
|11.5||46 2/3||13.0||12.5||300 (2.5)||300 (2.5)|
|12||47 1/3||13.5||13.0||305 (2.5)||305 (2.5)|
|12.5||48||14.0||13.5||310 (2.5)||310 (2.5)|
|13||48 2/3||14.5||14.0||315 (2.5)||315 (2.5)|
|13.5||49 1/3||15.0||14.5||320 (2.5)||320 (2.5)|