Eigerjoch Light Jacket Men
The perfect combination of insulation and freedom of movement! The combination of Polartec® Alpha® filling, which is ideal for stop-and-go activities, and the very lightweight and water-resistant Pertex® Quantum material offers optimum conditions for strenuous activities in cold weather.
Characteristics / Features
- Extremely breathable, lightweight and very fast drying Polartec® Alpha® insulation jacket for intensive and active stop & go activities in the mountains, with an outstanding on-the-go body temperature
- Can be worn as a mid-layer or an outer layer as an alternative to a Soft Shell
- Water-resistant and wind-blocking Pertex Quantum® outer material
- Elasticity and absolute freedom of movement due to Power Stretch® inserts on the side and back
- High-reach sleeves with thumb loops, designed to accommodate climbing movements
- Two concealed pockets at the sides
- 1 chest pocket with zip
Pertex Quantum®, 20x20DEN
Wind and water-resistant, extremely light, very robust, modern window pane ripstop fabric made from synthetic micro fiber.
Outer Material: Polyamide 100 %
Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro, UV50+
Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro fabrics, light weight, warm, very comfortable to wear, fast-drying, polyamide content makes outer surface robust and abrasion resistant, bluesign®-approved fabric.
Outer Material: Elastane 10 %, Polyamide 40 %, Polyester 50 %
Outer Material: Polyester 100 %