T Aegility Low Men
Cutting-edge technology meets proven ingredients to create a maximum feel-good factor: thanks to softness, adaptability, lightness, freedom from seams as well as ventilation. The modern knitting technique creates a multifunctional boot that is ideal for travel and everyday life, but also feels comfortable in pathless terrain. Abrasion-proof 3D knitted textile with extensive ventilation zones, reinforced with TPU hybrid shell and 360 heel support create a light weight combined with high protection and ventilation. Together with the effective damping effect of the EVA-IP wedge, the patented Rolling Concept® and base cage support the natural sequence of movement with cushioning and support over the longitudinal and transverse arch of the foot. With its two rubber blends of varying softness, the gripex™ Tri Traction sole provides rounded grip, a light weight and efficient self-cleaning. Memo foam and efficient ventilation ensure high comfort inside the boot. The proven Advanced MTR Speed Lace system allows boot laces to be tied quickly, easily and securely.
|Weight for UK size 8.5 per shoe [g]:||347|
Characteristics / Features
|Weight for UK size 8.5 per shoe [g]:||347|
- The patented Mammut sole concept with customized support and cushioning to support natural foot roll, and thus prevent fatigue (danger of twisting).
- Premium quality foam cushioning which is worked into the instep, shin, and ankles of many Mammut models. The foam has excellent elasticity and returns to its original shape after being subject to intensive loads.
- Synthetic fabric produced using cutting-edge 3D knit technique, elastic and shape-supporting, excellent ventilation
- Constructed from a blend of supple inner and tough outer materials, which means the boot is hard only where necessary and can be designed to fit the foot for enhanced comfort.
- This speed lace system is easy to use, and provides permanent and precise locking. And it’s just as quick and easy to open again. To prevent the remaining lace from catching anywhere, it can be fixed securely in the lacing zone using elastic loops
- Three supportive TPU elements in the center of the midsole support the longitudinal arch Increased stability and comfort reduces fatigue
- The three-dimensionally shaped TPU element is designed for the anatomy of the heel bone, which it completely envelops. This delivers optimum heel fit, helps prevent twisted ankles and protects against rock abrasion.
- gripex Outsole Technology
- Rubber edge
- Board lasted
Creates suitable support and damping on specific areas of the footOptimizes natural anti-roll behaviourReduces fatigue (danger of twisting the ankle)Sole concept designed to orthopaedic findingsReduces the weight of the sole
Guarantees an individual fitPads the foot on the instep, shinbone and ankle
Advanced MTR Speed Lace System
User-friendly, efficient systemFor quick and secure lacingWith double lace fixing
Three TPU support elements in the center of the midsole area provide support over the longitudinal arch of the foot while increasing sure-footedness, comfort and reducing fatigue.
The three-dimensionally shaped TPU element is designed for the anatomy of the heel bone, which it completely envelops. This delivers optimum heel fit, helps prevent twisted ankles and protects against rock abrasion.
3D Knitted Textile
Synthetic fabric produced using cutting-edge 3D knit technique, elastic and shape-supporting, excellent ventilation
Improved temperature thanks to highly efficient moisture transportHealth benefit thanks to a long-lasting antibacterial treatmentEnhanced comfort thanks to padded softness and open-pored lightness
3D Knitted Textile & TPU Protection
3-D Textile, Microfiber, VENtech™, FeetMap
gripex Tri Traction sole
EVA wedge & Base Cage
Shoes must be protected from water, wet conditions and dirt. Since wet conditions and dirt affect leather's natural properties, such as temperature control and comfort, shoe care is a very important area.
- Use a brush to remove any dirt, or brush the shoe under running water to remove persistent soiling
- Leather cleaning products are not recommended since the soap damages the waterproofing treatment
- After cleaning the shoes, rub in the appropriate wax or silicone-based care products or polish them using a soft brush
- Dry leather needs nutrients in the form of wax (no grease or oil). Apply a very thin layer and then work into the leather
- The application of wax makes nubuk or velours leather appear darker and smoother. Liquid care products maintain the leather's original appearance for longer, but provide fewer nutrients
- The best way to clean the lining (textile, GORE-TEX® and leather) is using lots of cold water and a sponge. The lining retains high quantities of salt from perspiration. In the long term, these can have a damaging effect on textiles and leather lining materials.
- A waterproofing treatment should be applied regularly to footwear. We recommend sprays without fluorcarbone, the surrounding says thank you!
- Waterproofing treatments work best when applied immediately after cleaning, once the shoe is completely dry. To ensure maximum performance, we recommended reapplying a waterproofing treatment the day before a tour.
- Waterproofing is important to keep your feet dry. Leather or textiles saturated with dirt and water are no longer able to breathe, resulting in increased perspiration.
- To achieve optimal resistance to water and dirt, the waterproofing treatment should be applied to clean and dry leather. Clean the shoes first.
- The waterproofing treatment can be applied as soon as the leather is completely dry.
- Spray the shoes thoroughly in a well-ventilated room or in the open air, using slow and even movements, from a distance of around 20 cm.
- Wait until the shoes are completely dry before wearing them. 100 percent protection will be achieved after around 24 hours.
If leather is not cared for regularly, it becomes hard and brittle and its appearance suffers. Shoe care is important to prevent this. This makes the leather pliant, flexible and keeps it looking good. Regular care also prevents the appearance of small cracks.
- Remove shoelaces and insoles.
- Carefully remove dirt from the shoes using a brush. For persistent soiling, you can also brush the shoes under running water. Do not use any cleaning products. Soap damages leather.
- Stuff cleaned leather shoes with newspaper, and change the newspaper regularly. This helps them to dry faster. (N.B. GORE TEX-lined shoes dry better without any newspaper inside them)
- Wait until the leather is completely dry, before treating them.
Our feet can be encased in our shoes for up to 16 hours during long hikes, bicycle tours or a long working day. Sweat accumulates in socks and shoes. The comforting warmth of this enclosed damp environment creates the ideal breeding ground for germs. Regular application of freshening products helps to keep the inside of your shoes fresh and clean.
If stored properly, a shoe retains its shape and function for a longer period. Never store shoes when they are wet or dirty. This makes the leather brittle.
- After wearing, store shoes with tongues fully open and insoles removed in a shady, dry and well-ventilated area
- Shoe trees should always be placed in dry shoes before storage
- Never store shoes when they are wet, or in poorly ventilated places, such as in a car, a plastic bag or a cellar
- Do not dry near a source of heat (fire, hot stove, etc.)
- Shoes with leather linings can be stuffed with newspaper. Shoes with a GORE-TEX lining dry faster without any newspaper inside