Pared down to the essentials: The Trion Light is the lightest alpine backpack in the Mammut range. Fully equipped, the 28 liter version weighs 990 grams, slimmed down just 690 grams. The patented butterfly™ suspension system guarantees optimal load transfer and allows the upper body complete freedom of movement.
- Mixed- and Iceclimbing
- Multipitch Rockclimbing
- Classical Alpinism
- Skitouring / Backcountry Skiing
- Via Ferrata
- Speleology / Caving
Characteristics / Features
- butterfly™ frame 5 mm aluminum, adjustable
- 2-layer, high-density EVA back padding, hip and shoulder belts with laminated stretch fabric cover
- Removable hip belt padding (CONVERTIBLE system)
- Compression straps can be tensioned at the side or the front
- Daisy chain gear carrier
- Hydration system compatible
- 2 ice axe carriers
- Roll-top closure
- Height-adjustable and removable flap
- Reinforced ski carrier
- 2 lid pockets – external and internal
210D Nylon Triple Ripstop
Modern, triple Ripstop nylon offers a great mix of robustness and weight. Mainly used for Alpine and Alpine Hiking activities.
Nylon fabric offering good resistance to abrasion and tears. With water-resistant DWR treatment on the outside, waterproof PU treatment on the inside.