A backpack that is setting standards: Mammut Creon Pro
With its innovative and variable suspension system, the Creon Pro is undoubtedly setting new standards for backpacks. A simple maneuver allows you to switch from an air space suspension to a full-contact back system offering better load control. Thanks to its excellent ventilation, high comfort and simple handling, the Creon Pro is the ideal companion on mountain tours and strenuous hikes.
On long mountain tours or challenging hikes, a comfortable body climate plays a decisive role in addition to carrying comfort. Sweating is annoying, the energy it requires should be used for more important things. Mammut's patented 4 STREAM system effectively prevents perspiration thanks to ventilation from all four sides. The gap at the shoulder area allows rising hot air to escape upwards, creating a chimney effect.
The three-level suspension system allows the backpack to be adjusted to suit different back lengths. The torsionally rigid steel frame gives the back stability, prevents pressure points caused by equipment and distributes the load evenly across the back, giving the upper body great freedom of movement. The traditional curved shape of air space suspension systems has been reduced to a minimum, making it easier to fill and unpack. The special feature of the Creon Pro is the Vario system: a single maneuver while on the move turns the outstandingly ventilated air space suspension system into a full-contact back, offering even better load control, in particular in exposed locations on challenging tours.
The Creon Pro is available in 30 or 40 liter volumes, as well as in the Crea Pro women's model with a 28 or 38 liter capacity.
- The 4-STREAM system eliminates all the disadvantages of traditional air space suspension systems: rising hot air can escape upwards thanks to the chimney effect, the balance point is closer to the body and packing is easier
- The 3-step suspension system can be easily adjusted to suit the length of the wearer's back
- The Vario system allows the outstandingly ventilated air space suspension system to be converted to a full-contact backpack offering better load control, by means of a simple movement while on the move
- Comfortable to wear thanks to the anatomically shaped, softly padded hip and shoulder straps
- Height-adjustable flap with internal and exterior pockets
- Side zip access to the main compartment
- Removable bottom compartment
- Front zipped pocket
- 2 stretch side pockets
- Hip belt pockets
- Attachments for ice tool and walking sticks
- Lateral compression straps, can also be tensioned at the front to carry gear.
- Integrated, removable rain cover
- Hydration system-compatible
- Vertically and horizontally adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- 2 inside pockets made from elastic mesh material