Togir Light: The best of both worlds
The latest generation of the Togir Light brings together a range of innovative technologies to create a whole new level of comfort on the rock face, combined with maximum freedom of movement and a low weight. Making the Togir Light a sporty harness for challenging tours on rock and ice.
Weighing in at just 350 grams, the Togir Light more than lives up to its name. The innovative split-webbing technology in the hip belt is combined with a complex laminating process. Together, these two high-end technologies allow unparalleled comfort in steep situations. The modern, flat design of the harness ensures maximum freedom of movement combined with a light weight. The four securely stitched gear loops provide sufficient space for climbing material. For alpine activities requiring lots of equipment, a further four ice screw carabiners can be attached and the rear gear loops connected with a cord.
Do you feel at home on rock and ice? So does the Togir Light!
- Innovative split webbing technology
- Flat design and maximum comfort thanks to a complex laminating process
- New aluminum Slide-Bloc buckle
- Patented abrasion protection thanks to synthetic material at the tie-in loops
- 4 overmolded gear loops
- 4 loops to attach an ice screw carabiner
- Functional drop-seat buckle