Light and reliable: Mammut Segnas Jacket Men
From challenging high-altitude tours, to multi-pitch tours or simple mountain hiking – the Segnas Jacket is a reliable companion in all situations. And weighing in at just 314 grams, it is also an absolute featherweight.
The GORE-TEX Active material not only ensures that the Segnas Jacket is extremely breathable as well as resistant to wind and water, it is also makes it exceptionally comfortable to wear. Weighing just 314 grams, it is one of the lightest alpine jackets on the market. Its modern design makes the Segnas Jacket a real eye-catcher. The functionality meets the same high standards, with a range of practical features including hidden pockets with ventilation option, a drawstring that can be adjusted with one hand, pre-shaped sleeves with Velcro closures and a splash-proof YKK zip. The Segnas Jacket is perfect for anyone looking for a stylish look for the mountains as well as reliable, lightweight and cleverly designed weather protection. The jacket is also available in the “Silvretta” women’s version with the same features and a feminine cut. Both models are also available in the striking Peaks design.
- Extremely light GoreTex Active Shell material for reliable protection in high mountain terrain
- Hem drawstring can be adjusted with one hand
- Pre-shaped sleeves with Velcro closures
- Proven hood design, can be adjusted vertically and horizontally, suitable for use under a helmet
- 2 large zipped front pockets and ventilation option
- Splash-proof YKK zip