Mammut Light Pump Mat Winter
Mammut Light Pump Mat Winter for comfortable nights
Safety first – at night too. Pumped up in just 25 seconds, the Mammut Light Pump Mat Winter provides a high level of comfort and insulation at low temperatures. The builtin EVA foam layer continues to provide optimal protection against low temperatures even if the air chambers develop a fault.
While problems with the air chambers of conventional air mattresses could prove lifethreatening at high altitude, the EVA laminate foam offers real peace of mind. If the mattress loses air for whatever reason, it goes on providing roughly as much insulation as a standard 2.5 cm-thick self-inflating mat.
The mat also benefits from body mapping technology that varies the thickness of the foam according to the body's needs. This allows for optimized weight, insulation and pack size. The advanced hand pump inflates the Light Pump Mat Winter in less than 25 seconds, which means more time for rest and recuperation in readiness for the next day's exertions.
- New squareTX™ outer fabric: robust, non-slip and extremely light
- Body Mapping Technology optimizes insulation according to the different areas of the body
- PU foam combined with EVA foam
- Even when damaged, provides better insulation than a traditional 2.5 cm self-inflating mat
- Newly developed hand pump in the foot section for extremely rapid inflation