Mammut El Cap
Mammut El Cap: the new generation climbing helmet
Safety can be fashionable. The El Cap is making a break from traditional mountain sports helmets. The completely new and modern design, combined with the innovative Conehead technology, leaves no excuse not to wear a helmet when sports climbing. The many ventilation openings help the climber to keep a cool head, even on key sections.
A noticeable trend in the skiing and boarding scene over the last few years is now also apparent in the climbing world. It’s cool to wear a helmet. From beginner to pro, no climber can avoid the risk of falling stones. Not only does a helmet provide reliable protection from unpleasant surprises, it also helps to protect you from possible head injury in the event of impact against the wall. However, unfortunately, due to fashion concerns, people often fail to wear a helmet.
The El Cap's modern design leaves no excuse for not wearing a helmet when climbing. With its visor and narrow design, the El Cap creates a completely new look in the sport of climbing. In technical terms, the hybrid helmet consists of a robust outer shell combined with an innovative two-layer Styrofoam core for maximum absorption and the highest possible safety. The many ventilation openings and perfect fit make it extremely comfortable to wear.
- Robust synthetic material - hard shell in a modern design
- Innovative 2K-EPS core to ensure maximum absorption
- 12 ventilation openings for maximum comfort
- Ergonomic interior with comfortable padding
- Superlight and simple to adjust headband for quick fit
- Height and size-adjustable headband
- All-round, fully adjustable chin strap for ideal fit
- 4 headlamp clips
- Standard EN 12492
- UIAA standard 106