Nova GTX Women RRP $ 149.00
The Nova GTX is the flagship of the sucessful Light Hiking range. Very light, unbelievably comfortable, thanks to top-grade and refined nubuck leather with Soft Shell additions. The board lasted vibram® HLX sole, developed in cooperation with Vibram, comes with the Mammut® Frog Technology outsole concept, and is incredibly light, soft and grippy. Additional details are the highly breathable, waterproof GORE-TEX® Performance® Comfort Footwear membrane and the smooth-running nylon webbing laces.
Shoes must be protected from water, wet conditions and dirt. Since wet conditions and dirt affect leather's natural properties, such as temperature control and comfort, shoe care is a very important area.
- Use a brush to remove any dirt, or brush the shoe under running water to remove persistent soiling
- Leather cleaning products are not recommended since the soap damages the waterproofing treatment
- After cleaning the shoes, rub in the appropriate wax or silicone-based care products or polish them using a soft brush
- Dry leather needs nutrients in the form of wax (no grease or oil). Apply a very thin layer and then work into the leather
- The application of wax makes nubuk or velours leather appear darker and smoother. Liquid care products maintain the leather's original appearance for longer, but provide fewer nutrients
- The best way to clean the lining (textile, GORE-TEX® and leather) is using lots of cold water and a sponge. The lining retains high quantities of salt from perspiration. In the long term, these can have a damaging effect on textiles and leather lining materials.