"The mountains mean a great deal to me, so I invest a lot of time in my passion."
What brought you to climbing?
It all started with a language trip to Val de Ferret. Instead of learning French, I learned a love of the mountains.
Dreams and goals?
Being out in the mountains as much as possible, from sports climbing to ice climbing, mountaineering or ski touring.
My Top 3
• Sports climbing routes up to 8b+
• Ice climbing routes up to WI6
• Mixed routes up to M11
• Various routes on the Eiger north face (e.g. Heckmaier, Paciencia, etc.)
• Matterhorn north face
• Mönch north face
• Racing bikes
• Playing the trumpet
What Mammut means to me:
For me, Mammut is like a big brother who supports me and opens lots of doors.
My Mammut Products:
• Nordwand pants, great Gore-tex pants with super ventilation.
• 8.9 Serenity, very light single rope for sports climbing and alpine terrain.
• Pulse Barryvox, the best avalanche transceiver.