"As an alpinist and a student, I combine the world of the mountains, wind, snow and ice with the world of medicine."
What brought you to climbing?
When I was two years old, I climbed up onto the sofa and by the time I was three I was climbing on the bookshelves. I was taken along on bouldering outings when I was four, out on the Morteratsch glacier when I was six, and I tackled my first real high-altitude tour on Piz Chapütschin at the age of eight. That's how my alpine career started.
Dreams and goals?
Taking part in many more adventurous tours on rock, ice and snow with good companions all over the world.
My Top 3
• Swiss Champion, speed ice climbing, 2011 & 2012
• 3rd place Lead
• Climbing the Fusshörner peaks
• Skiing: Piz Bernina, Bianco ridge in winter
• Bouldering: Autopilot 7b+ Chironico
• Alpine winter: Ben Nevis, Tower Ridge
• Drinking coffee with sugar
• Using public transport
• Digging gardens
What Mammut means to me:
• Having reliable climbing equipment
• Meeting new and likeable people
• Many years accompanying tours
My Mammut Produts:
• Ultimate Hoody Women, this all-rounder is never left at home.
• Pilgrim Jacket Women, the ideal companion on all cold days.
• Trea Guide backpack, a must for alpinists