MTR 201 Pro Low Men RRP $ 129.00
This little gem is a genuine alternative to the highflying MTR 201 due to its gripex Sonar II sole, whose rounded edges create a completely different running experience. The inner rubber blend is an extremely adhesive sticky rubber with exceptionally high abrasion resistance. This alpine performer is also made from very robust and abrasion-resistant 3-D polyamide fabric; it is extremely light and features Mammut's proven and patented Base Fit and Rolling Concept technologies. The wedge is made from ultra-lightweight injected EVA IP. The cushioning Strobel midsole, which runs the entire length, also functions as a stone protector. The VENtech lining, which is used in the forefoot area, ensures rapid moisture absorption, drying and therefore climate optimization. This high-tech shoe also features memo foam, 3-D textiles, liquid rubber and 360 heel support. Reflective elements help to keep you safe in the dark.
Shoes must be protected from water, wet conditions and dirt. Since wet conditions and dirt affect leather's natural properties, such as temperature control and comfort, shoe care is a very important area.
- Use a brush to remove any dirt, or brush the shoe under running water to remove persistent soiling
- Leather cleaning products are not recommended since the soap damages the waterproofing treatment
- After cleaning the shoes, rub in the appropriate wax or silicone-based care products or polish them using a soft brush
- Dry leather needs nutrients in the form of wax (no grease or oil). Apply a very thin layer and then work into the leather
- The application of wax makes nubuk or velours leather appear darker and smoother. Liquid care products maintain the leather's original appearance for longer, but provide fewer nutrients
- The best way to clean the lining (textile, GORE-TEX® and leather) is using lots of cold water and a sponge. The lining retains high quantities of salt from perspiration. In the long term, these can have a damaging effect on textiles and leather lining materials.