MTR 141 Women RRP $ 119.00
The innovative Alpine Performer fashioned from impressively tough and abrasion-resistant 3-D polyamide fabric, with a 3-layer hybrid shell for enhanced support and protection. The shoe is very light and comfortable and comes equipped with a range of proven and patented Mammut technologies: Base Fit, Rolling Concept, and the newly developed Mammut gripex Sonar sole technology with its all-round safety and grip concept. The wedge is made from ultra-light injected EVA IP. The VENtech lining used at the front of the foot ensures fast wicking and drying for an optimal climate. This high-tech shoe also features the technologies Memo Foam, 3-D Textile, Liquid Rubber and 360 Heel Support. It incorporates reflective elements for increased safety after dark.
Shoes must be protected from water, wet conditions and dirt. Since wet conditions and dirt affect leather's natural properties, such as temperature control and comfort, shoe care is a very important area.
- Use a brush to remove any dirt, or brush the shoe under running water to remove persistent soiling
- Leather cleaning products are not recommended since the soap damages the waterproofing treatment
- After cleaning the shoes, rub in the appropriate wax or silicone-based care products or polish them using a soft brush
- Dry leather needs nutrients in the form of wax (no grease or oil). Apply a very thin layer and then work into the leather
- The application of wax makes nubuk or velours leather appear darker and smoother. Liquid care products maintain the leather's original appearance for longer, but provide fewer nutrients
- The best way to clean the lining (textile, GORE-TEX® and leather) is using lots of cold water and a sponge. The lining retains high quantities of salt from perspiration. In the long term, these can have a damaging effect on textiles and leather lining materials.