MTR 201 Dyneema Men RRP $ 159.00
The most innovative Alpine Performer made from the very robust and abrasion resistant Dyneema® fabric. This material has been successfully used in webbing and express slings for climbing. The boot is extremely light, comfortable and is equipped with the proven and patented Mammut Base Fit® and Rolling Concept® technologies, as well as the newly developed gripex™ Sonar sole technology with its all-round safety and grip concept. The wedge is made from ultra lightweight EVA IP injected. This high-tech boot also features Memo Foam, 3-D Textile and Liquid Rubber. Reflective elements care about higher security in the dark.
Shoes must be protected from water, wet conditions and dirt. Since wet conditions and dirt affect leather's natural properties, such as temperature control and comfort, shoe care is a very important area.
- Use a brush to remove any dirt, or brush the shoe under running water to remove persistent soiling
- Leather cleaning products are not recommended since the soap damages the waterproofing treatment
- After cleaning the shoes, rub in the appropriate wax or silicone-based care products or polish them using a soft brush
- Dry leather needs nutrients in the form of wax (no grease or oil). Apply a very thin layer and then work into the leather
- The application of wax makes nubuk or velours leather appear darker and smoother. Liquid care products maintain the leather's original appearance for longer, but provide fewer nutrients
- The best way to clean the lining (textile, GORE-TEX® and leather) is using lots of cold water and a sponge. The lining retains high quantities of salt from perspiration. In the long term, these can have a damaging effect on textiles and leather lining materials.