React GTX Men RRP $ 149.00
The GORE-TEX® version of this mountain trail runner is also brimming with innovative technology: double-layered single shell mesh construction for optimal ventilation, lighter weight and fewer contact surfaces; 3D textile lining for extra cushioning, abrasion and improved temperature; clever asymmetric lacing garage solution; EVA Superlight wedge with Kevlar protective covering; Stone Shield insert to prevent penetration of sharp stones; cushioning Strobel design and the gripex™ Iguana sole – a new improved version of the tried and tested Reptilia sole. In addition, technologies such as Base Fit®, Foot Mapping, Memo Foam, Speed Lace System, Rolling Concept®, Hybrid Shell, asymmetrical lacing, PU Shock Absorber and a GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear Membrane are all basic features of the React GTX®.
Shoes must be protected from water, wet conditions and dirt. Since wet conditions and dirt affect leather's natural properties, such as temperature control and comfort, shoe care is a very important area.
- Use a brush to remove any dirt, or brush the shoe under running water to remove persistent soiling
- Leather cleaning products are not recommended since the soap damages the waterproofing treatment
- After cleaning the shoes, rub in the appropriate wax or silicone-based care products or polish them using a soft brush
- Dry leather needs nutrients in the form of wax (no grease or oil). Apply a very thin layer and then work into the leather
- The application of wax makes nubuk or velours leather appear darker and smoother. Liquid care products maintain the leather's original appearance for longer, but provide fewer nutrients
- The best way to clean the lining (textile, GORE-TEX® and leather) is using lots of cold water and a sponge. The lining retains high quantities of salt from perspiration. In the long term, these can have a damaging effect on textiles and leather lining materials.