Claw II GTX Women RRP SFr. 200.00
The latest development of its highly technical, lightweight predecessor, incorporating a wide range of innovations: exclusive elastic GORE-TEX® tongue construction for reduced formation of creases; the gripex™ Iguana sole, developed by Mammut, which is a new, revised version of the tried and tested Reptilia sole; an integrated Dual Density wedge for safety and comfort in alpine sports. The patented Mammut® Base Fit lacing transfers power to the soles and prevents pressure points and slipping in the boot. Water resistance combined with maximum breathability, thanks to the GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear membrane. The Liquid Rubber reinforcement at the tip together with the strobeled construction ensure protection and strength.
Shoes must be protected from water, wet conditions and dirt. Since wet conditions and dirt affect leather's natural properties, such as temperature control and comfort, shoe care is a very important area.
- Use a brush to remove any dirt, or brush the shoe under running water to remove persistent soiling
- Leather cleaning products are not recommended since the soap damages the waterproofing treatment
- After cleaning the shoes, rub in the appropriate wax or silicone-based care products or polish them using a soft brush
- Dry leather needs nutrients in the form of wax (no grease or oil). Apply a very thin layer and then work into the leather
- The application of wax makes nubuk or velours leather appear darker and smoother. Liquid care products maintain the leather's original appearance for longer, but provide fewer nutrients
- The best way to clean the lining (textile, GORE-TEX® and leather) is using lots of cold water and a sponge. The lining retains high quantities of salt from perspiration. In the long term, these can have a damaging effect on textiles and leather lining materials.