Ruler Women RRP SFr. 170.00
Lighter and softer approach multifunction boot featuring very innovative technology: Single Shell construction made from velours leather for a lighter weight and fewer contact surfaces; 3-D textile lining against abrasion and for extra cushioning and improved temperature; clever asymmetric lacing garage solution; EVA Superlight wedge with Kevlar protective covering; Stone Shield insert to prevent penetration of sharp stones; cushioning Strobel design and the gripex™ Iguana sole – a new improved version of the tried and tested Reptilia sole. Also featuring proven and patented technologies such as Base Fit®, Rolling Concept®, FeetMap, Memo Foam, Speed Lace System, asymmetric lacing, PU Shock Absorber and Liquid Rubber protection.
Shoes must be protected from water, wet conditions and dirt. Since wet conditions and dirt affect leather's natural properties, such as temperature control and comfort, shoe care is a very important area.
- Use a brush to remove any dirt, or brush the shoe under running water to remove persistent soiling
- Leather cleaning products are not recommended since the soap damages the waterproofing treatment
- After cleaning the shoes, rub in the appropriate wax or silicone-based care products or polish them using a soft brush
- Dry leather needs nutrients in the form of wax (no grease or oil). Apply a very thin layer and then work into the leather
- The application of wax makes nubuk or velours leather appear darker and smoother. Liquid care products maintain the leather's original appearance for longer, but provide fewer nutrients
- The best way to clean the lining (textile, GORE-TEX® and leather) is using lots of cold water and a sponge. The lining retains high quantities of salt from perspiration. In the long term, these can have a damaging effect on textiles and leather lining materials.