T Element Mid GTX Men RRP $ 149.00
A mid-cut, lightweight Tec Hiking boot boasting a wealth of innovation, including a Mammut-developed Runner sole, Torsion Reinforcement, and Mammut® Rolling Concept for safety and comfort. The patented Mammut® Base Fit lacing system transfers the force of the lacing to the sole: free of pressure points, this prevents the foot from slipping around inside the boot. The highly breathable GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear membrane guarantees the boot’s waterproof credentials. Additional features include use of protective Liquid Rubber reinforcements and a rugged board-lasted construction.
Shoes must be protected from water, wet conditions and dirt. Since wet conditions and dirt affect leather's natural properties, such as temperature control and comfort, shoe care is a very important area.
- Use a brush to remove any dirt, or brush the shoe under running water to remove persistent soiling
- Leather cleaning products are not recommended since the soap damages the waterproofing treatment
- After cleaning the shoes, rub in the appropriate wax or silicone-based care products or polish them using a soft brush
- Dry leather needs nutrients in the form of wax (no grease or oil). Apply a very thin layer and then work into the leather
- The application of wax makes nubuk or velours leather appear darker and smoother. Liquid care products maintain the leather's original appearance for longer, but provide fewer nutrients
- The best way to clean the lining (textile, GORE-TEX® and leather) is using lots of cold water and a sponge. The lining retains high quantities of salt from perspiration. In the long term, these can have a damaging effect on textiles and leather lining materials.