Redburn Low Women RRP $ 129.00
Highly technical and high-grip Approach boot incorporating a wealth of innovations: The patented Mammut Base Fit lacing transfers power to the soles and prevents pressure points and slipping in the boot. The high-grip gripex Cougapproach sole developed by Mammut and a stable, lightweight EVA IP wedge with integrated Mammut Rolling Concept ensure safe and comfortable ascents. The breathability of the open-pored 3D liner fabric and abrasion-resistant PA fabric ensure a pleasant temperature. Rubber and velours leather reinforcements combined with board lasting for protection and durability.
Shoes must be protected from water, wet conditions and dirt. Since wet conditions and dirt affect leather's natural properties, such as temperature control and comfort, shoe care is a very important area.
- Use a brush to remove any dirt, or brush the shoe under running water to remove persistent soiling
- Leather cleaning products are not recommended since the soap damages the waterproofing treatment
- After cleaning the shoes, rub in the appropriate wax or silicone-based care products or polish them using a soft brush
- Dry leather needs nutrients in the form of wax (no grease or oil). Apply a very thin layer and then work into the leather
- The application of wax makes nubuk or velours leather appear darker and smoother. Liquid care products maintain the leather's original appearance for longer, but provide fewer nutrients
- The best way to clean the lining (textile, GORE-TEX® and leather) is using lots of cold water and a sponge. The lining retains high quantities of salt from perspiration. In the long term, these can have a damaging effect on textiles and leather lining materials.