Ridge High GTX Men RRP $ 169.00
A velours-textile shoe developed specifically for via ferrata – lightweight, direct, close-fitting and close to the ground. With external TPU Motion Control®, FeetMap climate regulation, integrated memo foam, pre-shaped tongue and elastic GORE-TEX® tongue construction. Additional comfort and safety with the proven GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear membrane and the newly developed gripex™ IronGrip sole with integrated Sonar technology, flexible ribs, special lugs and a rubber blend for increased grip on the via ferrata's iron stemples …
Shoes must be protected from water, wet conditions and dirt. Since wet conditions and dirt affect leather's natural properties, such as temperature control and comfort, shoe care is a very important area.
- Use a brush to remove any dirt, or brush the shoe under running water to remove persistent soiling
- Leather cleaning products are not recommended since the soap damages the waterproofing treatment
- After cleaning the shoes, rub in the appropriate wax or silicone-based care products or polish them using a soft brush
- Dry leather needs nutrients in the form of wax (no grease or oil). Apply a very thin layer and then work into the leather
- The application of wax makes nubuk or velours leather appear darker and smoother. Liquid care products maintain the leather's original appearance for longer, but provide fewer nutrients
- The best way to clean the lining (textile, GORE-TEX® and leather) is using lots of cold water and a sponge. The lining retains high quantities of salt from perspiration. In the long term, these can have a damaging effect on textiles and leather lining materials.