T Aenergy GTX Men RRP $ 199.00
T Aenergy GTX®, which builds on the success of the Teton GTX® model, makes use of significantly more technological materials and is thus both lighter and more durable. The very comfortable fit remains the same and is supported by the high-quality materials 2Tone PA, Hybrid Shell, Liquid Rubber Protection, EVA wedge with integrated Mammut® Rolling Concept and the patented Base Fit® lacing system. Also featuring individually cushioning Memo Foam, the scale-like arrangement of the vibram® Scale sole, protective rubber tips and the functional GORE-TEX® Performance® Comfort Footwear membrane.
Shoes must be protected from water, wet conditions and dirt. Since wet conditions and dirt affect leather's natural properties, such as temperature control and comfort, shoe care is a very important area.
- Use a brush to remove any dirt, or brush the shoe under running water to remove persistent soiling
- Leather cleaning products are not recommended since the soap damages the waterproofing treatment
- After cleaning the shoes, rub in the appropriate wax or silicone-based care products or polish them using a soft brush
- Dry leather needs nutrients in the form of wax (no grease or oil). Apply a very thin layer and then work into the leather
- The application of wax makes nubuk or velours leather appear darker and smoother. Liquid care products maintain the leather's original appearance for longer, but provide fewer nutrients
- The best way to clean the lining (textile, GORE-TEX® and leather) is using lots of cold water and a sponge. The lining retains high quantities of salt from perspiration. In the long term, these can have a damaging effect on textiles and leather lining materials.