Eisfeld High GTX Men RRP $ 375.00
The commercial highlight of the Eiger Extreme line impresses with its fit, technological innovations and futuristic look. It uses convincing proven technologies, such as the patented Base Fit® lace system, the comfort-enhancing Memo Foam, and the elastic GORE-TEX® tongue construction. New and innovative features include the delicate TPU Hybrid Shell, which spans almost the entire shaft, and the shape-retaining, robust wedge, which is made from three different materials. The three different GORE-TEX® lining materials also perfect the Mammut® FeetMap system. The small neoprene gaiter on the end of the shaft provides protection from dust, snow and small stones.
Shoes must be protected from water, wet conditions and dirt. Since wet conditions and dirt affect leather's natural properties, such as temperature control and comfort, shoe care is a very important area.
- Use a brush to remove any dirt, or brush the shoe under running water to remove persistent soiling
- Leather cleaning products are not recommended since the soap damages the waterproofing treatment
- After cleaning the shoes, rub in the appropriate wax or silicone-based care products or polish them using a soft brush
- Dry leather needs nutrients in the form of wax (no grease or oil). Apply a very thin layer and then work into the leather
- The application of wax makes nubuk or velours leather appear darker and smoother. Liquid care products maintain the leather's original appearance for longer, but provide fewer nutrients
- The best way to clean the lining (textile, GORE-TEX® and leather) is using lots of cold water and a sponge. The lining retains high quantities of salt from perspiration. In the long term, these can have a damaging effect on textiles and leather lining materials.