Altitude EXP 5-Season: The Top-Class Expedition Down Sleeping Bag
Can you stay warm and cozy at night even in the world’s coldest places? No problem with the Mammut Altitude EXP 5-Season. Its unique construction, high-quality materials with top insulation performance and cleverly designed details make this sleeping bag the ideal choice for expeditions at extreme altitudes.
The Altitude EXP 5-Season guarantees perfect performance in even the toughest conditions and offers ideal protection and maximum insulation at very low temperatures. Its excellent insulation properties are enhanced by some clever details. For instance, the side box construction lets the down puff up to provide significantly better heat insulation, while the Advanced Baffling system helps to stop the down from slipping to ensure reliable protection from cold bridges. The Trinity construction ensures heat retention, protecting the head and foot areas in particular from the cold by means of a two-layer chamber design and a removable foot fleece. The Altitude EXP 5-Season is filled with 1,150 grams of the finest white down. The sleeping bag is therefore suitable for temperature ranges as low as -30° C.
- Trinity construction provides greater protection and better insulation in the foot and head areas
- Box Construction ensures more loft, an anatomically better fit and noticeably improved heat insulation.
- Advanced Baffling chamber construction stops the down from slipping and therefore prevents cold bridges in the side layer and when the upper body is raised
- Differential cut improves loft, insulation properties and saves weight
- Waterproof and breathable thanks to the shelterTX™ membrane material
- Two-layer 14-chamber construction provides extra heat in the foot area
- Removable fleece foot section provides additional comfort and improved insulation
- 12-chamber hood provides maximum protection from the cold in the head area
- Large warm collar to prevent heat loss
- Large inside pocket with zip