Half-price safety training
Intensive avalanche transceiver training
We are offering you an investment that is 100 percent worthwhile: in your own safety! Knowledge and experience are the keys to safe enjoyment of powder. Mammut places the highest priority on safety in the mountains. A day with the mountain guides from the Mammut Alpine School can save lives.
Half-price avalanche transceiver training!
When you purchase a Barryvox or Mammut R.A.S. backpack, you will receive a sensational special offer price with a 50% discount on avalanche transceiver training from the Mammut Alpine School.
On the day, you will learn from professionals the theory and practice of avoiding avalanche burial:
- What are the right conditions for a day of touring?
- How can I read an avalanche report correctly?
- Which slopes should I avoid?
- How does a R.A.S. backpack work?
And what should I do if the worst happens?
- How can I quickly and efficiently organize a search for buried companions?
- How should I use my avalanche transceiver to quickly and reliably locate and rescue my companions?
|Feldberg||02.12.2012 Ss/St *||06.01.2013 Ss/St *|
|Winterberg||15.12.2012 Ss/St *||19.01.2013 Ss/St *|
|Brocken/Harz||16.12.2012 Ss/St *||20.01.2013 Ss/St *|
|Allgäu||09.12.2012 Ss||13.01.2013 St|
|Rofan||12.01.2013 Ss||02.02.2013 St|
|Salzburg/Gaisberg Zistelalm||13.01.2013 St||03.02.2013 St|
|Andermatt||19.01.2013 St||20.01.2013 Ss|
|Region Klosters/Davos||26.01.2013 Ss||27.01.2013 St|
|Adelboden||23.03.2013 Ss||24.03.2013 St|
|Verbier||09.02.2013 Fr||10.02.2013 St|
Ss course for snowshoers
St course for ski tourers
Fr course for freeriders
*Course is conducted without ski or snowshoe equipment
Conditions of participation
- The number of participants on each date is limited.
- After successful registration, you will be send additional details and information about the event.
- Training will take place in any weather conditions and even if there is limited snow cover.
- The special price is valid only for the purchase of a Barryvox or R.A.S. backpack from November 1, 2012, proof of purchase must be provided.