2 Zone lacing
- Individual 2-zone lacing Personalized and adaptable binding.
3 Zone lacing
- Individual 3-zone lacing
- Personalized and adaptable binding
The instep, heel pull and cuff are independently laced and secured, providing a first-rate fit for every shape of foot and activity.
- Snugger fit in the forefoot
- Adapts to the foot’s anatomy
Asymmetric lacing adapts to the foot’s anatomy and enhances precise footwork as more pressure can be applied to the big toe.
- Flat lace profile
- Extremely easy running
- No skin pressure due to laces
Mammut®-developed laces featuring a flat profile and special textile mix for ultra-smooth gliding and durability. Despite this, the knot remains secure.
Alpine Speed Lace System
- Lace system can be adapted precisely at a single pull
- Fast and efficient
- Safe, because it can be laced conventionally
A highly functional fast lacing system - efficient, simple and safe. This makes it easier to lace the boot, even when wearing thick gloves. The use of traditional anchor points means that standard laces can be used to secure the boot if required.
MTR Speed Lace System
- Lace system can be adapted precisely
- lace storage
- fast and efficient
- safe, because it can be laced conventionally
Easy Entry System
- Quick & easy puting on
- Also with warm gloves
The two additional straps on the shaft and tongue allow you to put the boot on quickly and easily, even when wearing gloves. The system also makes it easier to open the tongue and take the shoe off.
- Hinged heel section
- multi-functional, elastic, practical
The heel cap attached to the shaft with elastic webbing and elastic mesh fabric can be folded down or up depending on the situation. This allows the shoe to worn as a fully fledged low cut version or an airy clog.