Marcel "Stei" Steurer
"Is there anything more beautiful than fresh powder snow, the sun rising over the glaciers and sharp rock under your fingers? Not for me!""
|First name:||Marcel "Stei"|
|Date of birth:||03.02.1972|
What brought you to mountaineering?
25 years ago, I did my first ski tours with the SAC youth organization. This is how I got involved, caught the bug and became incurably hooked.
Dreams and goals?
Offering the parties I guide as many great powder experiences as possible. For family reasons, my big personal adventures are currently on hold.
My Top 3
• More than 100 steep wall descents, including 15 first descents on skis
• Climbing all of the 4,000 meter summits in the Alps, including 58 ski descents
• Mönch over 7 different routes, West wall first descent
• Alaska, Mount McKinley, Orient Express route on skis
• Ama Dablam, solo ascent
• Peuterey-Integrale, Mont Blanc
What Mammut means to me:
I have been equipped by Mammut for 15 years. The products have always been at the very highest level. The equipment does not just work on the sales counter.
My Mammut Products:
• Barryvox PULSE transceiver
• R.A.S backpack
• Alpine Underwear