MTR 71-II Low Men RRP $ 99.00
Pared down to the essentials – making it light and comfortable! Open-pored and robust Vent-Mesh for effective ventilation and rapid drying time. The patented Mammut® Rolling Concept and the excellent gripex™ Sonar sole technology with its all-round safety and grip concept. The wedge is made from ultra-lightweight injected EVA IP. This comfortable shoe also features Liquid Rubber and an all-round Hybrid Shell made from stabilizing synthetic leather. Reflective elements help to keep you safe in the dark.
Shoes must be protected from water, wet conditions and dirt. Since wet conditions and dirt affect leather's natural properties, such as temperature control and comfort, shoe care is a very important area.
- Use a brush to remove any dirt, or brush the shoe under running water to remove persistent soiling
- Leather cleaning products are not recommended since the soap damages the waterproofing treatment
- After cleaning the shoes, rub in the appropriate wax or silicone-based care products or polish them using a soft brush
- Dry leather needs nutrients in the form of wax (no grease or oil). Apply a very thin layer and then work into the leather
- The application of wax makes nubuk or velours leather appear darker and smoother. Liquid care products maintain the leather's original appearance for longer, but provide fewer nutrients
- The best way to clean the lining (textile, GORE-TEX® and leather) is using lots of cold water and a sponge. The lining retains high quantities of salt from perspiration. In the long term, these can have a damaging effect on textiles and leather lining materials.