MTR 71 Women RRP $ 99.00
Fast and light with a wealth of functional innovations! Open-pore PA mesh for excellent ventilation and fast drying. The patented Mammut® Base Fit lacing system transfers the force of the lacing to the sole: free of pressure points, this prevents the foot from slipping around inside the boot. The raised EVA IP wedge ensures lateral stability. The grippy Mammut® gripex™ Iguana sole features Torsion Reinforcement for maximum grip whatever the terrain. The VENtech lining used at the front of the foot ensures fast wicking and drying for an optimal climate. It incorporates reflective elements for increased safety after dark.
Shoes must be protected from water, wet conditions and dirt. Since wet conditions and dirt affect leather's natural properties, such as temperature control and comfort, shoe care is a very important area.
- Use a brush to remove any dirt, or brush the shoe under running water to remove persistent soiling
- Leather cleaning products are not recommended since the soap damages the waterproofing treatment
- After cleaning the shoes, rub in the appropriate wax or silicone-based care products or polish them using a soft brush
- Dry leather needs nutrients in the form of wax (no grease or oil). Apply a very thin layer and then work into the leather
- The application of wax makes nubuk or velours leather appear darker and smoother. Liquid care products maintain the leather's original appearance for longer, but provide fewer nutrients
- The best way to clean the lining (textile, GORE-TEX® and leather) is using lots of cold water and a sponge. The lining retains high quantities of salt from perspiration. In the long term, these can have a damaging effect on textiles and leather lining materials.