White Rose GTX Women RRP $ 249.00
Lightweight, mid-height, grippy and stable alpine boot, equipped with completely water-resistant and breathable GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear lining to ensure a pleasant temperature all year round. Its simple appearance conceals a wide range of technical and functional surprises: Integrated Motion Control provides lateral support without restricting forward and rear flexibility; FeetMap and memo foam offer an optimal fit, cushioning and temperature; the proven Rolling Concept® promotes natural rolling, support and cushioning. The PD Cage sole technology cushions and distributes the energy generated in the heel area while still ensuring the required precision – it also supports the inside of the arch of the foot. The rubber-reinforced toe and heel sections provide protection from rocks and boulders.
Shoes must be protected from water, wet conditions and dirt. Since wet conditions and dirt affect leather's natural properties, such as temperature control and comfort, shoe care is a very important area.
- Use a brush to remove any dirt, or brush the shoe under running water to remove persistent soiling
- Leather cleaning products are not recommended since the soap damages the waterproofing treatment
- After cleaning the shoes, rub in the appropriate wax or silicone-based care products or polish them using a soft brush
- Dry leather needs nutrients in the form of wax (no grease or oil). Apply a very thin layer and then work into the leather
- The application of wax makes nubuk or velours leather appear darker and smoother. Liquid care products maintain the leather's original appearance for longer, but provide fewer nutrients
- The best way to clean the lining (textile, GORE-TEX® and leather) is using lots of cold water and a sponge. The lining retains high quantities of salt from perspiration. In the long term, these can have a damaging effect on textiles and leather lining materials.