- Sole technology for optimal traction in the winter terrain
- Special rubber mixture for the winter
- Integrated metal particles provide for additional adhesion on ice
This by Mammut® developed outsole technology considers the specific requirements in the wintertime: Wetness, cold weather, all different kinds of snow and ice. The winter specific rubber mixture with integrated metal particles provides for safety on snow and ice.
- Three-dimensional shaped TPU midsole element
- Distributes and cushions energy
- Supports the inside of the arch of the foot
The newly developed PD Cage insole technology uses a 3D-TPU element to cushion and distribute the energy generated in the heel area while still ensuring the required precision - it also supports the inside of the arch of the foot.
- gripex™ is a sole technology developed by Mammut®
- Considers the specific requirements of each application area
- gripex™ BKX: very good adhesion, durable abrasion resistance
- gripex™ APX: very good adhesion, durable abrasion resistance
gripex™ is a sole concept developed by Mammut which considers the specific requirements of each application area. The Mammut design and development team has drawn on over 100 years of experience to create a sole structure system that makes optimal use of adherence and abrasion criteria. gripex™ BKX is a rubber mix with very good adhesion for durable abrasion resistance. gripex™ APX Rubber mix with very good adherence for good abrasion resistance.
Sole developed specifically for via ferrata All-round safety and grip concept Flexible ribs and special lugs for increased grip on the via ferrata's iron stemples.
gripex Sonar II
Sole developed specifically for alpine activities All-round safety and grip concept Rounded edges and multi-directional lugs Interior sticky rubber blend with high abrasion resistance.
- Multi-directional lugs
- All-terrain grip
- Efficient self-cleaning
2 Zone lacing
- Individual 2-zone lacing Personalized and adaptable binding.