"What i like is deep snow, preferably in steep trees with lots of cliffs and pillows."
How did I first get into freeskiing?
Freeride is the ultimate way to explore the mountain, you are not forced to just one thing. One day I could ski the park, the next powder in the trees and the following big lines in epic high alpine terrain. I could always take advantage of what the nature could offer every day.
What are your goals?
To shred and have fun as long as I can. I know I'm living the dream and I plan to do so for many years. If I can achieve good results in competitions and produce great segments in ski movies while being a good dad, I'm more than happy!
My Top 3
• seven wins at Scandinavian Big Mt Championships 2001-2010
• World Freeride Champion 2008
• 2nd US Open Slopestyle 2004
Summits / Regions
• BC, Canada for snow and fun terrain.
• Alaska, USA for the most epic lines you could ski.
• Any hill in the world on a big powder day!
Mammut means to me:
High quality safety equipment. The top products on the market and I'm glad to have such a strong partner to help me minimizing the risks that are always out there.
My Mammut products:
• PULSE Barryvox
• Shovel and Probe
• Rocker Protection Airbag