"I was born on skis in Château-d'Oex."
How did I first get into mountain climbing?
I first discovered climbing and the mountains with a friend of my mother's who was a mountain guide. As I was born on skis in Château-d'Oex, I was no stranger to skiing, and climbing more specifically with my friends in the area. For expeditions, it's simply a desire to explore and discover everything...
What are your goals?
I've already notched up quite a few, but I'm always fascinated by long free routes at high altitude. Greenland, or going back to the Himalayas for summits like the Trango group.
My Top 3
• first onsight of "divine providence" on Mont Blanc
• new route in the Himalayas on Thalay Sagar "Harvest Moon"
• first expedition, new route on Baffin Island "Inukshuk" on Mt Asgard
Top 3 areas
• Trango Tower (Pakistan)
• Mont Asgard (Canada)
• Ulamertorssuaq (Groenland)
Mammut means to me:
Quality and versatility
My Mammut Products:
• Aconcagua Hoody Jacket
• Broad Peak Hoody Jacket Men
• PULSE Barryvox
• Sacs à dos d'alpinisme Trion Light
• Nordwand Jacket Men
• Ajungilak Sphere