"I want to keep looking for the unknown and try to redefine myself through the way I climb."
How did I first get into mountain climbing?
I was introduced to climbing by theHimalayan legend Peter Habeler when I was 6 years old. From that point on my passion for this sport lead my way through its diverse playgrounds.
What are your goals?
I want to keep looking for the unknown and try to redefine myself through the way I climb.
My Top 3
• First free ascent of Cerro Torre's SE-ridge, 2012 (Patagonia)
• Worldcup overall winner, 2008
• European champion lead and boulder, 2006/2007
• Cerro Torre (Patagonia)
• Trango Tower, Karakoram (Pakistan)
• Sagwand, Alps (Austria)
Mammut means to me:
I've been working with Mammut for more than 10 years and during this time Mammut has become more than just a sponsor to me. It's like a family.
My Mammut products:
• Nordwand Jacket Men
• Half and Twin Rope 8.0 Phoenix
• Biner Moses