"I'm attracted by long climbing tours and beautifully shaped mountains."
What brought you to mountaineering?
Friends in youth associations, in particular the SAC youth organization.
Dreams and goals?
Sharing great experiences with good friends out in the mountains.
My Top 3
• First ascent of Arwa Spire central and west summit over the "Fior di vite" and "Capsico" routes: Piolet d' Or Nomination, 2003.
• Many small successes, e.g. Matterhorn, direct Zmuttnase.
• "White Risk" avalanche training CD
• Route: Shield on El Cap, with an endless view down
• Region: Garwahl Himalaya
• View: from Mount McKinley
• Ice hockey
• Having a drink with friends and family in sunny cafes in the south and doing a bit of climbing along the way.
What Mammut means to me:
A versatile mountain sports equipment supplier.
My Mammut Products:
• Pulse Barryvox
• Various Mammut ropes
• Mammut sleeping bags