"I am a sports climber and have taken part in regional, national and international competitions."
What brought you to climbing?
When I was three years old, my parents took me along climbing around once a month, to the gym in winter and out on the cliffs in summer.
Dreams and goals?
Reaching the top 15 in the world rankings.
My Top 3
• 1st place in the European Youth Climbing Cup, Lead, Voiron, 2012
• 7th place in the European Youth Climbing Cup, Lead, Linz, 2012
• 1st place in the MYCC Swiss Championships, Bouldering, Grindelwald, 2011
• 8a+ Onan der ..., Schlänggen, Switzerland
• 8a+ M& M, les Perxes, Mallorca
• 8a Schattenjagd, Ponte Brolla, Switzerland
What Mammut means to me:
Great financial support and top-quality technical equipment to practice my sport.
My Mammut Products:
• Ajungilak Lahar 3-Seasons sleeping bag
• Stephan long-sleeve
• Big Ben crashpad