"I've been a mountain and climbing fan for as long as I can remember. Mountain guide. Married and father of Mathilde (2006) and Arthur (2008)."
What brought you to climbing?
Ever since I was a child, with my father. At 4 years old, I was out in the "Les Sommêtres" peaks in Jura, at 5 years old, I was on the Riffelhorn in Valais and by the age of 14, I was out constantly and going everywhere.
Dreams and goals?
Opening or repeating difficult climbs in the Alps or other areas - always in harmony with my family life.
My Top 3
• 3 of the legendary north faces in the Alps between the ages of 16 and 18 years old (1990 - 1992)
• Eternal Flame on Nameless Tower in Pakistan (2003)
• Opening of "Baston la baffe" and "lnto the wild" on Scheideggwetterhorn (2004 and 2009)
• I have a preference for great "classics" in the mountains.
• I also like ice climbing, north faces and skiing.
• My work as a mountain guide allows me to practice all these activities.
• Listening to rock music
What Mammut means to me:
Extremely high-quality equipment that helps me to make my dreams come true and that I'm pleased to be a brand ambassador for.
My Mammut Products:
• Smart safety device
• Phoenix climbing rope
• Togir climbing harness