"I am nineteen years old, curious, stubborn, open and an obsessive climber!"
What brought you to climbing?
My great desire to climb everywhere finally, and fortunately, took me to the start of a climbing route.
Dreams and goals?
Climbing gives me self-confidence, joy, ambition, balance and strength, so it also helps to develop my personality. My dream is to use my climbing abilities and personal qualities to reach my summit... and then carry straight on to the next one. Push your limits and keep on climbing!
My Top 3
• 2nd place in the European Cup, Imst 2012
• 9th place, Youth World Championships, Singapore 2012
• Elite 2011 Swiss runner-up and Youth Swiss Champion 2010
• Miss Partnun (9-), in Rätikon
• Skyline (8b) in Bürs
• Meeting up with friends and chatting about this and that
What Mammut means to me:
Valuable support and the honor of representing a great Swiss company.
My Mammut Products:
• Adamello jacket, because it gives me optimal protection from the wind and rain in England as well.
• Rope: Tusk 9.8, even after lots of routes I always feel very safe.
• Footwear: Cyclone DLX Women: these shoes help me to fly, whether I'm on the street, in the forest or up in the mountains