"Mountain sport is my passion. It's not success that counts here, but the shared experience with friends"
How did I first get into mountain climbing?
A school friend and his parents took me along on a ski tour when I was 14 years old. I finally started climbing and mountaineering when I was 18.
What are your goals?
To go on great and interesting expeditions with friends, reach our goal if possible and return home to my family safe and sound.
My Top 3
• Cerro Kishtwar first ascent, India, 2011
• Torre Egger winter first ascent, Patagonia, 2010
• Arwa Tower, first ascent NE Face 2007
• Holtanna und Ulvetanna, Queen-Maudland
• Torre Egger, Cerro Torre, Torre Standhart Patagonia summer and winter ascents
• Thalay Sagar , Gharwal Himalaya
Mammut means to me:
A partner in which i can trust since 17 years.
My Mammut Products:
• Shoe Nordwand TL
• Eigerjoch Jacket Men
• Nordwand Pro Pants Men