"I have been climbing almost all my life, as all my family was climbing before I was even born. I got serious about climbing and training when I was 6 years old."
How did I first get into mountain climbing?
To me climbing is the most exhilarating and exciting sport. It always provides me with new problems to solve and challenges to overcome. I love the simple outdoors life, just me, the rocks, and friends to share it with…
What are your goals?
My dream is to become a professional rock climber and travel the world in pursuit of new rocks to climb. I also hope to be good enough one day to participate in Climbing World Cups and hopefully the Olympic Games.
My Top 3
• Sending my first 8B (V13) boulder problem in Magic Wood, Switzerland
• Sending my first 8C (5.14b) sport route in Rawyl, Switzerland
• Three times in a row USA National Youth Champion in Bouldering
Top 3 areas
• Bishop in California / USA is my preferred Bouldering spot.
• Smith Rock in Oregon / USA is one the most beautiful sport climbing spots I have visited.
• Yosemite Valley in California / USA is just… unbelievable.
Mammut means to me:
Swiss Quality Climbing and Mountaineering Equipment, and Mammut helps me make my dreams become reality.
My Mammut products:
• Togir Light Harness, very light and nice flashy colors
• 8.7mmm Serenity Rope, lightest sport climbing rope for hard onsights
• Rainier Jacket, perfect lightweight for tough weather conditions