"Whatever you do, the key is to have fun and stay motivated."
How did I first get into climbing?
I began climbing at age 12, thanks to my father, who had been climbing his whole life.
What are your goals?
It's my goal to give my best every day and to really enjoy it when I'm climbing the most beautiful tours in the world.
My Top 3
• Winner of the World Cup in Chamonix (2006)
• 3rd place at the World Cup in Xining (2006)
• 3rd place at the World Cup in Malaysia (2006)
• Siurana, La Rambla 9a+ (Spain)
• El Bovedón de Gandía, Malsoñando 8c on sight (Spain)
• Dolomites, Bellavista 8c (Big Wall), Italy
• Running in the mountains
• Opening up new routes
• Looking for new challenges
• Going out, dancing and living life with friends
Mammut means to me:
A great brand that supports me and provides me with the tools to continue to fight for my dreams.
My Mammut products:
• Realization Shorts
• Smart Alpine
• Wall Express Set