"I ski better than I walk. Adrenaline is my drug"
How did I first get into Freeriding?
Freeskiing is my passion before anything else, I love that feeling of freedom when you're up in the mountains. I do care a lot about security and that responsibility involved is an endless learning.
What are your goals?
• Being Freeride World Tour Champion
• Skiing strong till I get old
• No injuries!
My Top 3
• Freeskiing world tour champion (2006 & 2007)
• Sickbird award in Jackson Hole (2007)
• First ever victory in Telluride (2007)
Summits / Regions
• North face Bellecôte, couloir Pépin, Savoie (France)
• Grande Casse, couloir des Italiens (France)
• Aiguille rouge, couloir de l'équipe (France)
Mammut means to me:
The best products for security on the market.
My Mammut products:
• Avalanche Airbags
• PULSE Barryvox